dashboard



Elon Musk says Twitter legal team told him he violated an NDA

Elon Musk says Twitter legal team told him he violated an NDA



Elon Musk tweets that his Twitter deal is on holdReplayMore Videos ... (15 Videos)Elon Musk tweets that his Twitter deal is on holdHear Elon Musk's plans for Trump's Twitter banAnalyst: Musk leveraging Tesla stock to buy Twitter is like swapping sushi for a hot dogElon Musk set to purchase Twitter for $44 billionElon Musk in 2001: I'm a little tired of the internetWhy conservatives are embracing Elon Musk's Twitter moveSmerconish has a message for conservatives rallying behind Elon MuskSwisher on Musk: 'very good executive' who sometimes tweets 'like an 11-year-old'Watch late night hosts mock Elon Musk's offer to buy TwitterElon Musk calls for 'free speech' on TwitterTwitter responds to Elon Musk not joining its boardSee Elon Musk's unusual tweets after becoming largest Twitter shareholderElon Musk wants to get to Mars with this behemoth rocket'Something Elon can't do': CEO's dance moves light up the internetTeenager tracking Elon Musk's jet explains why he's doing itElon Musk on Saturday tweeted that Twitter's legal team accused him of violating a nondisclosure agreement by revealing that the sample size for the social media platform's checks on automated users was 100.

If Elon Musk restores Trump's Twitter account, it could pave the way for other platforms to do the same"Twitter (TWTR) legal just called to complain that I violated their NDA by revealing the bot check sample size is 100!" tweeted Musk, chief executive of electric car maker Tesla (TSLA).Musk on Friday tweeted that his $44-billion cash deal to take the company private was "temporarily on hold" while he awaited data on the proportion of its fake accounts. He said his team would test "a random sample of 100 followers" on Twitter to identify the bots. His response to a question prompted Twitter's accusation.When a user asked Musk to "elaborate on process of filtering bot accounts," he replied: "I picked 100 as the sample size number, because that is what Twitter uses to calculate <5% fake/spam/duplicate."Read MoreMusk tweeted during the early hours of Sunday that he is yet to see "any" analysis that shows that the social media company has fake accounts less than 5%.He later said that "There is some chance it might be over 90% of daily active users."


Click Here To Get Funded!